Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaila!

Kaila is one of the neatest girls I know. What a heart, what a love for Christ and what a yearning she has to follow after purity! She is always amazing me with her knowledge and yet her humbleness too. I am so blessed that my kids have her as their cousin, she sets a great example for all the 30 grandkids! Wow, now she has a drivers license and is ready to hit the road....not! (at least not too far from home). I know she wants to bless her family and follow the wishes of her daddy in the years to come! She plays guitar wonderfully, and in our family that is a major smart thing and a total plus in life! HA She is wonderful all the way around!!!


Kaila have an awesome birthday, and may this year fill you more with His awesome love and grace. Love ya so much---

3 comments:

Ginger said...

happy belated birthday Kaila...you are growing up way too fast "Grin"...I bet that is what your Mom and Dad are saying. Tami what a nice tribute to Kaila on her special day.

Kaila Anderson said...

Thank you so much Aunt Tami, and the whole Goldman family!

I love you guys sooo much and thank God everyday for the blessing you guys have been in my life. God has used your family to help me learn important lessons (like family bond, love, and generosity).
Love ya!
-Kaila

Grandma of Many said...

Happy Birthday again Kaila and thanks for putting this beautiful picture up Tami. I can't believe she is 17 years old. She had such a nice party last night and I am glad I got to be there most of the time. We are so blessed to have Kaila as our oldest granddaughter and leading by example. Love, Mom