Monday, April 28, 2008

Birthday Boys!

My oldest and my youngest share the same birthday! April 27th...........that's 7 in our household of 10 people to be born on the 27th day of a month. Pretty funny.

Jebediah Victor was born on Alex's 15th birthday. God is so fun sometimes, Jeb was born at 12:00 a.m. just perfect to make his oldest brothers birthday. I think he will want to be like his big brother in many ways. At least I pray that he will. Alex is a blessing in so many ways. He is so kind and gentle to his little brothers and sisters. He is so patient when he teaches them fiddle, or plays with them. He is so willing to go outside and push Will on the swing or create some fun, new thing for the kids to do. God has been working huge in his life too. His love and knowledge of Jesus Christ is growing each day. Many times I am asking him what things mean or some big word. I know the Omnibus class that his Uncle Kenny is teaching has been life changing for him. We are so excited to see what God is doing and will do in Alex the older he gets. He is of course still getting better and better at his love, the fiddle! What a gift of music he has, and that I know he wants to use to glorify God Almighty.

Alex 15yrs. old

Jeb 1 day old.

What do I say about the birthday boy Jebediah? He is getting really good at nursing, and I say does want to do it all the time. :) Mom got him a pacifier and he loved it, our first child to ever take one. Just looking at him brings joy to my heart. He is a gift from God that will love dearly and are excited to see grow into a fine man of God!!

1 comment:

Grandma of Many said...

Tami - I should have looked at this website before I commented on the other. I told about some of the same things but that is okay. These also are great pictures and thanks for sharing them. I love the comments on the new baby and Alex. Love you and don't work to hard on these blogs. Love, Mom