Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wintergrass 2008 was awesome!!!

United with the Dewgrass again!!! Yeppee!!



Cassie, Anna, and Kaiti.

Kids jamming room.

Youth jam hiding in the hallways...they say the sound is better. It was hard to hear in the main areas because so many different jams happening.

Yep, it was AWESOME!!! Tons of music, beautiful motels, fun time spent with Grandma Dot, little sleep, great concerts, watching the kids jam, seeing old friends, meeting new friends, and getting inspired to play more and get better!!! Thank God it all went fabulous! Thanks again Grandma Dot for taking us and spoiling us! :)

1 comment:

Grandma of Many said...

You are welcome and I had fun too. I must admist the lack of sleep is getting to me as I haven't had much since I left. The pictures are awesome of the trip. Love you, Mom, Grandma Dot