Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Cassie!


My little Cassie Marie is 10 years old today!! WOW!! She is such a sweet little thing, but is growing up really fast! Here she is in this picture with her new full size birthday fiddle purchased at Wintergrass from Grandma Dot and Grandpa Ken this last weekend. Boy was she happy to get that! We had an awesome time at Wintergrass with Grandma Dot, she spoiled us a whole lot! I will post more about that later.
Anyway, we are very proud of Cassie, and are blessed beyond words for our 4th child and 2nd born girl. She is so helpful around the house, she has a tender heart, she loves the Lord and wants so much to do good and please Him. She loves to draw, create artsy things and play with her sisters. She is doing so very awesome in school and is learning fast and well. She is always ready for fun, the joy that is in her is so overflowing. You really never have to guess how she is felling, she wears here feelings on her sleeve (so the saying goes). I love the life she has in her, it's fun, it's exciting and it blesses my socks off! I pray as she grows older she will continue to serve the Lord and follow Him with her whole heart. Happy Birthday Cassie....we Love you!!!

5 comments:

Destiny said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you Cassie! Wow! You are 10! Two digits... I remember turning 10 like yesterday!
God sure has blessed me by putting you in my life! You have been such a wonderful cousin and I love you so much! You don't know how many times you have cheered me up when I am in a grumpy mood or have made my day! I love you so much Cassie! You are such a giving and thankful child and God will you use you mightily in His Kingdom!

Have a great day and Happy Birthday again!!!

Your cousin,
-Destiny

Ginger said...

Cassie..happy birthday to you. Wow...10 years old...little Emily is going to turn 10 next month too. All of you are growing up just too fast. Love your fiddle and can't wait to hear you play it. Have a really nice birthday and know we send you our love from Arizona and happy wishes too. Aunt Ginger

Grandma of Many said...

Happy Birthday Cassie - I sure wish I was there but loved having the special time with you for your birthday in Washington at Wintergrass Festival. I agree with Destiny that you can sure cheer people up and what a gift giver you are. Keep practicing that new fiddle. You sounded awesome on it. Love, Grandma Dot

Grandma of Many said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John said...

Love you and your kind heart Cassie; Uncle John