Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mailee and Murren singing for Grandpa Bob




Little Grandpa is not to well lately, but he can still throw out a joke or two. He has been such a wonderful Grandpa! He is now 91 years old. I know everyone that knows him knows he was always serving others and bringing us gas when my mom would ran out in Phoenix :)
God has been very merciful to him and he has never had any pains, up until this past few weeks. I pray that he would get to feeling better. Please keep him your prayers too.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes Bob has been a wonderful Grandpa to you all and others in this family. He has been so kind to us throughout the years along with your Grandma Marie. This is a crying day cause I already read Joshua's tribute to my Dad and now these wonderful words to Grandpa Bob. This is a time that is hard without your loved ones. Thanks Tami...

Vickie said...

Tami don't want you to think I meant thanks Tami for making me cry but thanks for all the beautiful words and video of Bob and your children......