Friday, August 1, 2008

Random Family Pictures

We went to the park today and took some pictures with ALL 30 cousins...not an easy task....but they all did awesome!!!! Here are just a few of my quick candid shots I took. Trust me there are 'Way' many more to come!

Mailee, Murren and Savannah
Seth, Levi and Will
My litttle Goldman Family bunch
Mailee, Savannah, Cassie, Breannah and Murren
Levi, Alex, David, Kaleb, Kolten, Devin, Collin, Jared and Seth
Alex, David, Kaleb, Devin and Collin
Meghann and Anna

4 comments:

Vickie said...

You have some beautiful picturs Tami. They all look so cool. See you tonight would bring more tomates but all green still and won't be long and squash will be ready. Hope kids are enjoying pool even if water is almost at freezing temperaature lol...

John said...

Now, that is an outing!!!! But it must have been a lot of fun. What a fun thing to do...color code each family! That was really clever, I thought. What a great bunch of kids. Can hardly wait to see them. Really miss them.

Ginger said...

Tami I just loved the pictures and look forward to more. I noticed all the families have their kids dressed in shirts of the same color. That is cool and makes for great family pics. Kenny has a great one of his family (in red) on his blog. You all have a lot to be proud of!!! Great kids having lots of fun at the park and all so photogenic! Love Aunt Ginger

Dottie, Grandma Dot or Mom said...

I agree with what everyone else said. I sure am fortunate to have such beautiful grandchildren and so many of them. Just think, all 30 of them together. Oh well, I guess another picture is due next year with the 32 grandchildren. Love, Mom