Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks Karissa for the Quilt


Jeb's 15 yr. old cousin, Karissa made Jebediah this BEAUTIFUL quilt! She made up the pattern and hand sewed it herself! WOW! This is homeschooling talent 101~~~~Totally. It is so funny because a few days before Jeb was born I dreamed that he had a quilt that was musical and confederate. Steve's mom did a qulit for him that was red white and blue! Oh I love my family!!! Thanks Karissa.... Jeb and I love the quilt!!!!! You are AMAZING. Thanks to your MuMu (Grandma) who showed you by example how to sew so beautiful.


Above....Jebediah in his new sailor outfit Grandma Dot bought for him.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

A keeper...a keeper...a keeper...what can you say but Jeb other than he is one keeper and great looking little guy!!!!!

Ginger said...

Oh...the quilt Karissa made is AWESOME!!! Makes me want to start crocheting again!!! Great job Karissa and hand sewn at that!!!

Grandma of Many said...

Wow, do I ever agree with the comments by my sweet sister and the post comments you made Tami. That quilt was beautiful and Karissa is one talented girl. Of course, the baby Jeb it was made for is one handsome little grandson. I guess he is already getting big though. He sure looks cute on that quilt. Love, Mom