Friday, September 7, 2007

Oregon Coast 2007

Cassie and Murren enjoying the water!
William...he was surprised at the water coming in and out it was cute.
Cassie, Mailee, and Murren being very very brave.
The wet cold kids time to head back. Alex was too dry...I think Steve should have thrown him in HA
Anna and William.

Steve surprised us and on the way home he turned off the Highway and headed out to the way of the beach...yeeppee The kids had a great time. We did not stay too long it was COLD! But pretty....God created so many wonderful and beautiful sights for us to behold!

4 comments:

John said...

The pictures of Cassie & Will were funny. Everyone else just looked cold. It sounds like a great time. Maybe that's where the smell came from! LOL

Grandma of Many said...

It sure looks like you had fun on that trip to the coast and I heard you all did great at the Bluegrass Festival. I wish I could have gone. I hate to miss but I had to go to MannaQuest. Next time!!!

Grandma Dot, Mom, Dottie

Destiny said...

Sounds like y'all had a blast in that cold waster, haha:D

Ginger said...

Too cold for me but the kids look like they are having a blast. Oh to be young again. Gload you had a great time and are back home safe. Aunt Ginger